COVID-19 - Office Working Practices
In an effort to maintain and support a healthy patient population and community at large, we are making some changes to how we operate.
Hours of Operation
Office hours - 8.30 am to 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday
IV & Acupuncture Treatment – hours variable - please contact front office
Planning your Visit
- We continue to offer telemedicine visits and are introducing in-office with restrictions.
- We are now offering well-woman exams.
- When scheduling an IN-OFFICE appointment, you will be asked: in the past 14 days have you:
- Developed any symptoms of acute illness such as cough, fever, or shortness of breath?
- Been in close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19?
- Been in direct contact with infectious secretions (ie. Were coughed or sneezed on) by a person who tested positive for COVID-19?
- If “no” is answered to all of these questions, we will schedule.
- If “yes” is answered to any of the question, we will ask you to schedule a telemedicine visit
- When scheduling in-office visits, we can only have the patient come in the office for the visit. NO spouses, friends, or children at this time.
- Exception is ONE parent accompanying a minor.
Note: if there is an extenuating circumstance please discuss with Front Office team.
- Masks – ALL patients must wear their own mask or cloth face covering upon arrival to the facility. If you forget, we have disposable ones to purchase.
- Note: Masks and cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under-age anyone who has trouble breathing, or anyone who is unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Please apply provided hand sanitizer as you enter.
- Please do not touch supplements. The team will be happy to help find and bag any supplements for you.
- The waiting room has been reconfigured, so all chairs are 6 feet apart.
- We will endeavor to reduce waiting times and are sorry but there will not be magazines or shared reading materials in reception area. There will also be no toys provided to children
- If you require a glass of water, please ask. We are happy to provide you one served in a paper cup.
- Sneeze Guards are in place for all counters surrounding the Front office.
- Please maintain your distance from others and stay 6ft apart if lining up for help.
- All payments will be touchless where possible. Please use your own pen if you need to sign.
- Bathroom key will be kept behind front desk. Staff will wipe bathroom key after each use
Our cancellation policy has been reinstated. Any no-show appointments made via zoom fall under same fees as previous.
Ordering by phone
To order any supplements please call the front desk. Orders can be sent by mail or picked up from a sanitized table at the entry to the office.